Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceeding.
Please log in the Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf only) to submit your full paper.
If you have queries about submission, please send mail via: email@example.com
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Please log in the Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf only) to submit your abstract.
1. Each paper should be no less than full 4 pages and has the maximum length of 5 pages normally, and additional pages will be charged. (一篇文章投稿至少不能低于4页)
2. The full papers can be written in English and please download the template for the full paper here.(英语为大会唯一官方语言，大会仅接受英文投稿，会议现场报告也需为英文。)
3. The full paper submission is required for publication. (若文章有出版需求，大会仅接受全文投稿。如果不需出版，仅参会做报告，可接受摘要投稿.)
4. The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the ICPIE2018 template. (投稿论文需满足会议格式要请下载论文格式模板)
POLICY ON PLAGIARISM (投稿论文需为原创高水平学术论文，并且无任何出版记录)
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”